Monday, June 30, 2014

Taking my chances...


Gianna is taking a summer gymnastics class...but everyone had to put a leotard on :)
I am going to take July off from blogging. I read somewhere recently that taking a break from blogging is committing "blogicide!" Ha! I'll take my chances :). Please check back in August!

Thanks to all my loyal readers! I recently discovered that my blog has had 10,100 views since I started it! I think this is probably small time for most bloggers, but it means a lot to me!!!

Justin keeps reminding me that he is a "little boy"...not a big boy! Honestly, the reminders are helpful :).

In addition to seeing the number of views, I can also check where people are reading. It blows my mind that people from all over the world have checked out my blog (linked from catholicmom.com). I have had to look at the globe in the playroom to see where some of these countries are in the world (I think I need to get out of Pennsylvania more)! I truly wish that I could have conversations with these women as I love learning about other cultures. I'm sure that despite the obvious differences, we have so much in common.

Anyway, I am humbled that you take the time! Thank you, friends!

Wishing you a beautiful summer with countless blessings (they are there...you just have to open your eyes to them!). Until we meet again...

An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

(I used this blessing in my Matron of Honor speech to my sister at her wedding in Ireland in 2008!).

We know the days seem endless, Mom, but we're growing bigger...fast :)
 








No comments:

Post a Comment