Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Just for the heck of it!

I kind of feel like writing today. But, I have nothing really important that I want to say :). It's just an ordinary day! I'm seldom at a loss for words, but I'll spare you "writing just for the sake of writing" (which is never very good writing in my experience)!
 
So, today I'm just going to post some pictures of  memories and reflections that I want to store in my heart!
 
Thanks for stopping by...may God Bless you today!
 
The kids love their Uncle Bobby! He doesn't have any kids of his own, but I'm glad he gets to experience the special love and attention that children give so freely!
Summer fun at the museum. I know that I'll miss these days of piling all my children into the minivan and going on adventures! My mind will eliminate all the stresses and only the smiles and happy times will remain in my memory, right!?
 
They were ready and excited...me too :). First day of school went very well...except Joseph came off the bus with shirt un-tucked...we'll have to work on that!
Yes, that's big bite of cheese in Lucy's mouth! We went to the Open House at the Harrisburg International Airport. And, Cecilia and I waited in line for a half hour to use the porta-potties!!! After waiting that long to go to the bathroom, I didn't have any desire to wait in even longer lines for the kids to actually get on a plane :). Lesson learned...get there early next year!
 
"Understand this well: there is something holy, something divine hidden in the most ordinary situations, and it is up to each one of you to discover it."
St. Josemaria Escriva

No comments:

Post a Comment