Sunday, February 10, 2013

Well, Sometimes...


This saying is on my bedroom wall. I did not put it there...the previous owner left it there (she didn't want to ruin the paint). I usually just walk by it...it's funny how you stop noticing things, huh!? (like the box of my clothes that has been sitting next to my bureau for a month now!).

For whatever reason, the sign caught my eye anew tonight when I was ironing. Honestly, I kind of like it. It is a great reminder to keep our marriage a top priority.

The answer (do we always kiss goodnight?) --

We had five kids in six years, so there must have been a few kisses goodnight :).

We now have five kids ages six and under...so we tend to fall asleep the instant that our heads hit the pillow (often at different times). :)

So, sometimes! It's a good thought...

Happy Valentine's Day...can't believe it's this week already. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment